Very different! I like them! I especially like the clothespins...takes something ordinary and makes it unique! I also like the one with the ribbon around her neck. I have no clue how to do selective coloring...any suggestions? Also, espcially like the last one...creative! How did you do that? :hail::thumbup:
Thanks!

This is how I did the selective coloring:
1. opening the photo twice at Photoshop
2. make one of them a black white
3. copy the black white one at the other photo, so you've got 2 layers: one of the photo in b/w and one in color.
4. now you just have to delete the part you want to give color on the b/w layer and you get this!
I've made the last photo like this:
1. I've made 2 photo's, this one:
and this one:
2. I opened the second one at Photoshop, I cut out the mouse and I've made it a little 3d by making parts of it lighter and darker.
3. I've copyed the mouse on the first photo.
4. I copyed the top of the finger on photo 1 to the same place, so the mouses hand is IN the hand!
5. I've changed the contrast and brightness and made a shadow beneath the mouse.
Hopefully you understand this
