zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, you're getting a little better than he is ... only because you are the one with the money.
I hope to see some T5i shots from him to compare.

Thanks.
I know he said he got a few today so we'll see when he posts. He's out in the yard playing ball with his sister right now.

Wow. Great set.
I'm officially giving up being mad at you for your shots. Just thought I'd let you know. That duck is really spectacular.

Great shots!

Thank you.

Wow. Great set.
I'm officially giving up being mad at you for your shots. Just thought I'd let you know. That duck is really spectacular.

Thanks and my wife said don't give up, you two are a team.

In that case, I take it all back. Except the nice words about the pictures. Please tell your wife I'm still mad at you.

SWEET! I'm sure you'll give that new body plenty of love! 7Dmii and 500f4 is a match made in heaven! Japanese Heaven. I bet both of you are enjoying your faster AF and frame rate.

Nice set.

In that case, I take it all back. Except the nice words about the pictures. Please tell your wife I'm still mad at you.

She'll be glad you're back in the club. She needs a sergeant at arms. :aufsmaul:

SWEET! I'm sure you'll give that new body plenty of love! 7Dmii and 500f4 is a match made in heaven! Japanese Heaven. I bet both of you are enjoying your faster AF and frame rate.

Nice set.

Thank you.
Yes, I'll give it a good workout this summer.
I'm taking it to Stockholm with me tomorrow so I can learn all the functions and fine tune the auto focus settings. I'll only be taking my 70-200 though.

Very nice set! The Tern for me.

Congrats on the new gear!
I really like your comerant shot.

Nice set and let the fun begin. As Spiral mentioned, you have a helluva camera / lens combo. That Cormorant shot is really nice also.

Thank you.
Don't be fooled. I know how lucky I am to have this combo. It's the only reason I can shoot half as well as I do.
Now the challenge is to bring out the capabilities it has.

P.S. If any of us ever meet I have no issue with someone using my gear for a test drive.

Most reactions

Back