Today's Raptor roundup

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There were so many raptors out today. I didn't get pictures of all of them, but saw 3 eagles, 1 Peregrine Falcon, 1 Merlin, 2 Juvi Red Shoulder and 3 adults, about 8 Red Tail Hawks and 5 Harriers. It was actually sunny and above freezing in CT.. Woohoo... Comments welcome and thanks for looking..

1 Juvi Red Shoulder 1
Juvenile Red Shouldered Hawk 2_10 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

2 Juvi Red Shoulder 2
Juvenile Red Shouldered Hawk 2_10 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Juvenile Red Shouldered Hawk 2_10 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

4 Sub Adult Eagle
Sub Adult Bald Eagle 2_10 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

4 Harriers.. wish this was closer...
Pair of Harriers 2_10 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

5 Red Tail incoming
Red Tail Hawk 2_10 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

6 Red Tail out-going. Gotta love snow cover on a bright day, it's like a giant reflector!
Red Tail Hawk 2_10 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

All are great, but I think #2 is an outstanding capture.

Yeah, these are good. I like #1.

CC, great images. My favourite is #4. The look just says - "No one told me the water would freeze over", or some other feeling of disgust with the white stuff. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

#5 & 6 for me, the fan of those feathers, very cool

Great, again.
Maybe they all saw the chance to get out and find something to eat? I wonder if they've been hunkered down in this weather too? Kind of like fish feeding like crazy just before a storm? Oh, oh..
N

Most reactions

Back