todays rubbish

mr. twin turbo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some closer-up shots of stuff i found on my journey today.

rubble.jpg

40crackedblock.jpg

crushinghaxard.jpg

firepitcover.jpg

tire.jpg

shovelandpale.jpg

you need (a lot) more dof in most of these shots. you also might want to think more about what exactly it is you want to shoot, a decent composition is lacking in most of these. except the last one i'd say, the vertical lines from the shovel/stairs versus the diagonal stairs is good. maybe next time include more stairs and less rocks, the rubble at the bottom is kinda confusing. might make a good b&w then.

well you need to have a concept in your shots and also you need to edit it..

you need (a lot) more dof in most of these shots. you also might want to think more about what exactly it is you want to shoot, a decent composition is lacking in most of these. except the last one i'd say, the vertical lines from the shovel/stairs versus the diagonal stairs is good. maybe next time include more stairs and less rocks, the rubble at the bottom is kinda confusing. might make a good b&w then.

Agreed. The first 5 photos are really confusing. I mean, I don't know where's the subject and what is it that you really want to show us. Actually, I like the 6th photo. The shot of the shovel is more favorable than the 5 photos.:wink:

Most reactions

Back