today's sunset

huhu lin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
po14ja.jpg

po20mi.jpg

po36ts.jpg

Welcome any comments:lol:

i was sitting there looking at the first one trying to decide if i liked it, but then i scrolled down and saw the second one! awesome sunset shot... just beautiful... :thumbup:

These are amazing, though I am not sure about the colours and the sharpness. They look a bit too post-processed, and particularly the grass looks too crisp and sharp. And did you play with the colours?
I am SURE the sky was very, very beautiful, but was it like this?

reply to LaFoTo:
Yes the color was more about blue that night but I enhanced it with curve by PS(Sharpness was also post-processed).
to tell the truth,I don't like these pics...
but I shot them so I post them >"<

Would your dare show us the untouched originals? Or do you prefer that to be your secret, i.e. how they were originally?

as you can see...too noisy and un-sharp
I use two pics at same spot but two different exposures(upper and down) to combine this one
so you can see that double shadows of grasses

You might want to put this into the Photoshop Challenges sub-section in the Photo Themes Forum and see what others can do with this? Maybe?
(I wish I knew how to combine two photos and use their different parts in one... I haven't got a clue as to how that is done.... :()

to LaFoTo:
"If you know the function of layers in PS,you know how to combine" ^_^
I read about layers in our language,its a bit hard for me to translate it into English.Maybe you could go google and type layers in photoshop or sth,maybe that will let you figure it out ^_^

I had to look at them a couple times but the more I looked the more I liked :) The grass in the second one looks like its about to come out of the picture... or am I the only one that thinks that? :) You can really see the movement in 3 once you sharpened it up and lightened it. Neat :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back