Todays variety and a rare Barrow's Goldeneye

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Nice series. I think that first one is a Common Goldeneye. My lake is full of them right now in a slice of open water. Early this year for sure. A Barrows has more of a purple head, the white face spot goes more up between the beak and the eye and there is a more pronounced black band under the wing stripes. Good shot though, love the splayed tail

Nice series. I think that first one is a Common Goldeneye. My lake is full of them right now in a slice of open water. Early this year for sure. A Barrows has more of a purple head, the white face spot goes more up between the beak and the eye and there is a more pronounced black band under the wing stripes. Good shot though, love the splayed tail

You're absolutely right. I put up the wrong photo. I'll have to look for it tomorrow and I'll post. There was a ton of photographers there today trying to get photos of it. It was mixed in with about a 100 hundred ducks so I got a lot of photos of the Common as well. Thanks for catching that!

Nice variety. Well done as usual.

Nice set. Really like the first two.

All Awesome!

Bufflehead is My favorite, the colors in the bird, and the water are incredible.

Very nice! I agree with Dean.

Really nice set!

Nice variety. Well done as usual.

Nice set. Really like the first two.

All Awesome!

Bufflehead is My favorite, the colors in the bird, and the water are incredible.

With the reflection, I think I like the common old Mallards in flight best. Nice bunch!

Very nice! I agree with Dean.

Really nice set!

Thanks everyone!

fantastic selection of shots Brent. :encouragement:

Nice set Brent barrows are regular i am hoping to chase one this year still a good rarity.

Most reactions

Back