Today's walk home from work.

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All shot with Nikon D700 and Sigma 35mm f/1.4.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I love the first one. Wonderful lines and lighting and a bit of mystery too. The others are OK, but this one can stand on its own.

I love the first one. Wonderful lines and lighting and a bit of mystery too. The others are OK, but this one can stand on its own.

Yup. #1 was the shot of the day I think. I was shooting the shadows in an alley and on the second shot this guy walked into the frame. I didn't see him until I pulled the camera from my face.
Scared the sh1t out of me. I almost dropped everything on the pavement. :D

You live in an interesting neighborhood. The first shot has a lovely luminous lighting quality that I love. Alliteratively, love, that is.

You live in an interesting neighborhood. The first shot has a lovely luminous lighting quality that I love. Alliteratively, love, that is.

Actually, I "work" in an interesting neighborhood. I "live" 40 minutes outside of town by subway. Not quite as interesting ... ;)
I'm a short block from Chinatown, the theater district, Boston Common, the Public Gardens ...

Good stuff to shoot - if I can overcome the intense need to go home after work. I bring my camera to work every day.
Don't always feel like shooting, but you never know ...

Thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back