What's new

Today's walk home from work.

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All shot with Nikon D700 and Sigma 35mm f/1.4.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.



Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
I love the first one. Wonderful lines and lighting and a bit of mystery too. The others are OK, but this one can stand on its own.
 
I love the first one. Wonderful lines and lighting and a bit of mystery too. The others are OK, but this one can stand on its own.

Yup. #1 was the shot of the day I think. I was shooting the shadows in an alley and on the second shot this guy walked into the frame. I didn't see him until I pulled the camera from my face.
Scared the sh1t out of me. I almost dropped everything on the pavement. :D
 
You live in an interesting neighborhood. The first shot has a lovely luminous lighting quality that I love. Alliteratively, love, that is.
 
You live in an interesting neighborhood. The first shot has a lovely luminous lighting quality that I love. Alliteratively, love, that is.

Actually, I "work" in an interesting neighborhood. I "live" 40 minutes outside of town by subway. Not quite as interesting ... ;)
I'm a short block from Chinatown, the theater district, Boston Common, the Public Gardens ...

Good stuff to shoot - if I can overcome the intense need to go home after work. I bring my camera to work every day.
Don't always feel like shooting, but you never know ...

Thanks for the comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom