Toddler portrait

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SJFWE-68.jpg

I'm not happy with the crop, either...hair, ok, ear, not ok.

Love how sharp the eyes are and even the drool. I might try to smooth out the redness around the mouth, though - I know he's probably just blotchy, but it looks a little dirty/foodish. I have the same problem with one of mine who gets eczema patches around the mouth - natural, but not flattering.

LOL yup the crop monster was well and truley out today! Im experimenting with tighter crops but im guessing its a no go!

Stella he gets very blotchy. Normally aorund his eyes though!?

Actually, I don't mind the crop! Can't put my finger on it but it looks ok to me :)

You post thie little boy a lot, he is so cute and a great little model for you! Great shot, I love it!

LOL Hes a great little model. Curently at the age where he does what i tell him! YAY!

Its rare i do full crops so its nice to get some feedback on what works and what doesnt. Guess its down to personal pref then??

Oh can I ask you, what do you do to your eyes?
High Pass filter blended to hard light. Leave the setting around 2.5ish depending on the image :)

Stella he gets very blotchy. Normally aorund his eyes though!?

Just be glad it's not boogers or the like....sticky little creatures, they are! :lol:

I think it looks ok. Im BAD about cropping too tightly also. :p

Either way hes ADORABLE! How old is he??
My oldest is 2 1/2 :)

I rather like the crop. But i would smooth out the red under the mouth.

The crops very hit and miss LOL

Thanks Sarah - Hes 18 months but hes a big lad so is mistaken for being much older than he is :)

Just done another edit concerning the redness around his mouth...

SJFWE-68-1.jpg

looks better without the redness! My son gets really chapped lips/chin and has that problem a lot. What do you do to get rid of it? Im new to photoshop....lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back