What's new

Tog as street performer

bobnr32

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
697
Reaction score
85
Location
Brit in Bulgaria
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whilst happily taking pics, as you do, of street life in Bucharest, I chanced upon some performers.

b1-1.jpg
 
.....pretty they were not...
c3.jpg
 
Should get his finger out of his nose. Very odd indeed. Maybe a different crop on the first one to isolate the guy in focus.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 
...but they had magnificent costumes....
z6.jpg


...and did an interesting dance....
z4.jpg
 
...and the drone played guitar...
c5-1.jpg
 
...but only the bee side. One was searching for their prey....
c2-1.jpg
 
...for special attention; helpless, there was no escape...
c8.jpg
 
...trapped, I had ANTenna placed on my head, and was encouraged to kiss first a female, then the man...
c6-1.jpg
 
...i had to join in their dance, so I wasn't able to take the best pics. It caused great amusement and I was given a flower as reward.
They did not ask for money, which is good, as fly-tipping should not be encouraged, and then they buzzed off.
Thanks for viewing.
z7.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom