What's new

Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 AT-X PRO for NIKON. **MINT**

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. I just finished checking out for a Nikon 17-35/2.8 for my D800. So, no need for a 11-16 any longer. So, here it is!

PERFECT condition. I've been the only owner, purchased roughly 1.5 years ago. It's served me well, but I have no need for it now.

Comes with:
Both caps
Hood
Box
All original packaging, papers, etc.

I'd like to CLEAR $580 for the lens.

DSC_2161.jpg


DSC_2162.jpg


DSC_2164.jpg


DSC_2166.jpg


DSC_2167.jpg


DSC_2168.jpg


Thanks!
Mark
 
Last edited:
Photo are up.

Mark
 
I wish I had the cash, I'd take the other one off your hands. I just wanted to say I totally dig the kitchen decor! :) (And I mean that seriously, not sure if that sounded sarcastic or what).
 
Seriously, Mark....... who uses 20-amp GFCI receptacles? And cheesy Levition ones at that!?!?
 
I wish I had the cash, I'd take the other one off your hands. I just wanted to say I totally dig the kitchen decor! :) (And I mean that seriously, not sure if that sounded sarcastic or what).
Haha, thanks!

Seriously, Mark....... who uses 20-amp GFCI receptacles? And cheesy Levition ones at that!?!?

I suppose it was all the rage in the '50s when the house was built. :P

Mark
 
Would this be a good lens for portrait work or is it more of a landscape type lens?
 
I've used it for both, very successfully. But, it is an ultra wide lens, so it'd be more typically used for landscapes.

Mark
 
I suppose it was all the rage in the '50s when the house was built. :P

Mark

Doubtful. GFCI technology didn't come along until the 70's, and only in the 80's did receptacles become available.
 
I guess the renovators before I got here thought they were cool, then. :P

Mark
 
Price drop.

Mark
 
Bump
 
Sold.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom