What's new

Tokina 12-24mm f/4.0.

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I have eben on a search for a wide angle lens lately and this lens has popped up on Craigslist lately. Comes with all papers, case, hood, both caps, box, and pouch. Hes asking $250. Does anyone have this lens or have used it? Id love to hear some reviews about it.

Thanks.
Mark
 
good lens and good price but i'd be scared buying a lens off ebay if it was not from a reputable company who can back it up.
 
I just got mine one week ago! Love it so far :) I bought the II version though. so it has its own AF motor.
 
good lens and good price but i'd be scared buying a lens off ebay if it was not from a reputable company who can back it up.

It says craigslist so i'm assuming he would be meeting up somewhere to get it.
TJ
 
LOL so it does. for some reason I read Ebay, oh well NVM then.

Still though 4.0? does Tokina make this with 2.8?
 
LOL so it does. for some reason I read Ebay, oh well NVM then.

Still though 4.0? does Tokina make this with 2.8?

ya they make a 11-16 f/2.8. i was thinking about getting it but i didn't want to lose the 17-24mm range since having f/2.8 wasn't a big deal to me. Both are great though.
 
I used it for a few years. It is a very good lens, it is even fairly sharp at F4 not that you would use it there much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom