What's new

Tokyo Tower

tranceplant

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
485
Reaction score
0
DSC03780.jpg


more at www.antoineinjapan.co.nr
 
I like it too. It is exposed beautifully, but the only thing is I would have shot it flipped the other way. It kinda looks like it is about to fall down with this angle.
 
Great shot! I love the colors. I think you captured it at the right moment.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
I like it too. It is exposed beautifully, but the only thing is I would have shot it flipped the other way. It kinda looks like it is about to fall down with this angle.

that's kind of the idea. Give the picture some movement and action to something as boring as a tower that had been shot millions of time.

I tried to give it some perspective. :wink:

thx everyone for your comment!
 
great shot, im loving the angle!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom