Tom And Jerry Two Clones..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Honestly they cannot do anything without the other.. they walk together..gobble together and fluff up at the same time.. even their red color comes into their face at the same time..I never knew turkeys were so much fun and so interesting..these photos don't lie.. i am convinced they hatched out of the same egg.....
1-farm pets 036.JPG
birds and scenes 028.JPG
birds and scenes 034.JPG
birds and scenes 061.JPG

Just good friends...........:)
good friends in competition or sibling rivalry lol
Any females around? One of them is prettiest, you must let us now. If I was a female turkey, the dude on the right...
Yes the dude on the left is missing a couple of his majestic feathers.. yes there is one female.. they seem to ignore. lol and i hear her constantly complaining about it. But i think this is infact a good thing..

Nice pics there, Photo Lady! Neither of the males want the female because she complains about it and we all know that is not lady turkey like. :distracted:

Nice pics there, Photo Lady! Neither of the males want the female because she complains about it and we all know that is not lady turkey like. :distracted:
haha either that or the boys just cannot get out of the competition mode they created... anyway it works..thanks Kirk..

This is delightful thanks for sharing. Nice shooting.

Cute duo! Creatures have their own personalities. I like the pose in #3

Cute duo! Creatures have their own personalities. I like the pose in #3
my favorite too.. almost heart shaped .. thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back