C Carlos Carpier TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Apr 21, 2007 #1 I invite you to visit: http://www.carloscarpier.com
C coastietech TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Location Va, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2007 #2 Cool photo! I really like how the piece of plastic the tomato is sitting on appears to be floating. Also what is the yellow droplets on the tomato? I like the color and the composition.
Cool photo! I really like how the piece of plastic the tomato is sitting on appears to be floating. Also what is the yellow droplets on the tomato? I like the color and the composition.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2007 #3 Nicely done.