What's new

Tonight's Agility Class

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My mother wanted me to join her for dog class tonight. All owners requested I cut them out, so that's why the framing is tight on some.

_RSP8597 by f_one_eight, on Flickr



I caught him mid sneeze!
_RSP8651 by f_one_eight, on Flickr




Cheers!
Jake
 
"I am a leaf on the wind! Watch me soar!"

Lol.. love that second shot in particular.

Haha. Yeah, he's a keeper. He must have know I was editing his photos, he came all the way upstairs and laid down with me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
#2 is awesome. Love it.

Thanks! Lucky timing on my part. Don't get me wrong, the D800 is a beast, but 4fps for this lil guy is NOT enough.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I love number one!! the overwhelming excitement is so well captured. great pictures
 
I love number one!! the overwhelming excitement is so well captured. great pictures

Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Both are good but I like #1 best. This guy is intense! :)
 
Ahhhhh agility. Nothing like the bond between a man* and his dog and maneuver through obstacles. haha


I did agility for awhile with my border collie. She was fantastic. I couldn't believe some of the stuff she could do and how sharp she could turn on a dime.

She ended up hurting her back leg so we called it quits, but it was always a blast.


Nice job on nailing the focus! It can be real tough nailing these little buggers haha
 
Ahhhhh agility. Nothing like the bond between a man* and his dog and maneuver through obstacles. haha


I did agility for awhile with my border collie. She was fantastic. I couldn't believe some of the stuff she could do and how sharp she could turn on a dime.

She ended up hurting her back leg so we called it quits, but it was always a blast.


Nice job on nailing the focus! It can be real tough nailing these little buggers haha

Well I had wanted to use the 3D focus, but it was focusing all over. I think I need to do some reading before I try that again.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I never had any luck with 3D focus either, and thats coming from a D4...User error most likely.
 
I never had any luck with 3D focus either, and thats coming from a D4...User error most likely.

It's just so erratic!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom