What's new

Tonights full moon

kasperkjaerphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Denmark
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tonight was really clear and also there is a full moon, so I took the chance and snapped a shot of it.


I am aware of the purple fringing and the low level of detail on zoom, but I didn't wan't to shell out all the money for a real 600mm lens, so I used my Optomax 300mm f/5 with a Vivitar 2x Tele Converter.

Just thougt I'd share it, although I know it isn't perfect.
 
Last edited:
I got the photo uploaded now, for everyone to see :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom