What's new

Tonight's moon

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1173-1.jpg
 
The clouds make this one much more interesting than 99.99% of moon photos out there. I think that bringing out more of the cloudy goodness would improve the composition slightly. (I could edit the image to show you what I mean – let me know if this would be fine by you.)

Cool shot. I like.
 
The clouds make this one much more interesting than 99.99% of moon photos out there. I think that bringing out more of the cloudy goodness would improve the composition slightly. (I could edit the image to show you what I mean – let me know if this would be fine by you.)

Cool shot. I like.
Go for it
 
Go for it
Thanks. It's just a quick edit, bringing out more of those cool, shrouding red clouds. (If you prefer that I take it down, let me know and I will right away.)

$moonclouds.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom