What's new

Tonight's Sunset over Rockport

beautiful colors! I gotta get some ND filters.

Thanks!

No filters used. ;)

Here's another:

p884768952-6.jpg
 
Nice shot. Thats what I was thinking, no filter needed for a smooth sunset like this one. First shot is definitely the winner, love it when the sun softens out like that just at the horizon.
 
Nice shot. Thats what I was thinking, no filter needed for a smooth sunset like this one. First shot is definitely the winner, love it when the sun softens out like that just at the horizon.

Thanks! It was a very good day of shooting. Took day off from work to remember my mom. She passed one year ago today.
The day started with rain and ended with this.
Felt right. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom