Too close crop, but I love the expression!

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My beautiful daughter. Just playing around yesterday. :)

DSC_0037.jpg

I don't think its too close at all! I routinely chop off chins and foreheads in a lot of my portraits. :) Very cute shot! She has beautiful eyes.

Wow
Love the eyes!

Crop looks good to me... I think somewhere along the line we misplaced the word "subjectivity", I'll see if I can find it.

the crop looks fine to me Lacey. very beautiful little girl. love the eyes and expression. very nice post work.

a tight crop or comp can help add tension or drama to a photo. with that in mind, i did a b&w version of it......hope it's ok :)

2517921911_0bf5e682e8.jpg

while i feel the b&w does add some tension to the photo, we lose the beautiful blue eyes :(

again, nice job Lacey :)

the crop looks fine to me Lacey. very beautiful little girl. love the eyes and expression. very nice post work.

a tight crop or comp can help add tension or drama to a photo. with that in mind, i did a b&w version of it......hope it's ok :)

2517921911_0bf5e682e8.jpg

while i feel the b&w does add some tension to the photo, we lose the beautiful blue eyes :(

again, nice job Lacey :)
I don't miond at all. I like it in B&W.

Thanks everyone!

I like it! I think you could get her skin a little creamier working on a mask with low opacity surface blur.

Wow, this is an awesome photo! Love it!

I like it too... adn I also played a bit

keeping the blue eyes...
bluebaby.jpg

very nice capture if you ask mee, not too close at all.. in fact i think it's just about right.

I like the B&W conversion also, looks good.

Now, how do i get pics like this?

I think it's absolutely beautiful! I agree with everyone else, the crop is a good thing. :)

That's a great photo. If I had a picture like that of my son, I'd probably want it blown up large enough to frame and hang on the wall. Very nice.

Most reactions

Back