Kent Frost

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.djspiral.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
choices.jpg

love it very good lighting I work at a bar so might consider doing some shots there :mrgreen::thumbup:

is that the real ambient light at that bar or did you add that colour later?

hmmm .. getting thirsty ;)

nice shot

Nope, that was all ambient light. The place is called "Latin Vibe", and they fill the whole place up with nothing but red red red red red.

huh, that might stir some aggression ;) i like bars which do the same in blue.
never seen one in green though ;)

"In green" ... you mean for someone like me? Do you know how that colour could wreak havoc with everyone's complexion easily? ;)

Red however ... though this is really MUCH red. The ambience is extremely red. Wow. All the same: I like this photo. It does not make me long for any of what may be in the bottles, but that is just me (drinking only very little), but I like the repetition in it and the DOF - and I wonder how you could keep your camera still enough for the exposure, Kent?

Cool picture, hmm I see red and rum...

Kent Frost said:
EF-S 17-85mm IS

;-)

And that means? as keeping the camera still is one of my weakest points so anything that aids this is a bonus :D

Ab$olut said:
And that means? as keeping the camera still is one of my weakest points so anything that aids this is a bonus :D

Yes, the "IS" in the description of the lens indicates that it's a lens with "Image Stabilizer". It's a huge help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back