AmberLynneParker TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 50 Reaction score 5 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2012 #1 I've heard that some of my photos are too heavily edited. I do have to agree, but I'm not sure specifically which ones, or how to fix that.
I've heard that some of my photos are too heavily edited. I do have to agree, but I'm not sure specifically which ones, or how to fix that.
SCraig Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 12, 2011 Messages 6,474 Reaction score 2,451 Location Nashville, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2012 #2 If they are what you want then they aren't over edited. From my perspective there is nothing there that resembles traditional photography but that in and of itself means nothing.
If they are what you want then they aren't over edited. From my perspective there is nothing there that resembles traditional photography but that in and of itself means nothing.