What's new

too much space? too little?

rocdoc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
330
Reaction score
10
Location
Washington DC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,
Snapped this today, and I felt I should leave the boater small in the middle of the waters and next to the big rock, to give the impression of his small size against powers of nature yada yada and all that stuff...
Wondering if it would work better tighter around him to show the detail. Any thoughts?
Thanks for looking

4145027266_2f5e025452_b.jpg
 
I like it like it is. Looks like you achieved your goal here. Nice shot.
 
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Loved the death wish comment pkirchner!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom