What's new

Took a few shots after washing the car.

harut82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd love some general critique and I'd like to know which of the two you guys feel is the better shot.



Camera: Canon EOS 7D
Lens: Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS
Exposure: (1/80)
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 17 mm
ISO Speed: 200



IMG_1586 by bigHphoto, on Flickr


Camera: Canon EOS 7D
Lens: Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS
Exposure: (1/160)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 17 mm
ISO Speed: 200



IMG_1582 by bigHphoto, on Flickr
 
I REALLY like the colors reflected in the rear windshield, looks nice.
 
I REALLY like the colors reflected in the rear windshield, looks nice.


Thanks, I slightly increased saturation of greens and blues of just windshield are in cameraraw.
 
VERY well done, on both frames. Thanks for posting.
 
nice shot ,the first one look much better.
 
First one is the best. Very creative.
 
Big fan on detailing cars, so pictures look awesome.
 
Thanks for the compliments. I think I like the first one better too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom