What's new

Took a long exposure pic a couple of weeks ago. (EXIF data inside)

UnknownBro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
50
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey this is my first post here. I've been a photog for about a year now. Anyway I digress.

This was on top of a parking structure near NYNY here in Las Vegas, NV

DSC_4366.jpg


[TABLE="class: exifTable, width: 100%"]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Date Time Original[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]2013:03:13 18:46:10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Exposure Time[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]20[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]F Number[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]f / 13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Exposure Program[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]Manual[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]ISO Speed Ratings[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Metering Mode[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]Pattern[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Flash[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdLong"]Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Focal Length[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]18mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]White Balance[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]Auto white balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Make[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]NIKON CORPORATION[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Model[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd exifTdShort"]NIKON D7000[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
This is a really cool picture I like the headlight blurs and the glow from the signs.
 
This is a really cool picture I like the headlight blurs and the glow from the signs.
thank you much :D
Came out a lot better than I thought it was going too. If I would have known I would have composed and taken a few more pix. I was on my way back to my truck and decided to snap that pic.
 
I'm thinking about taking anther pic minus the security camera. I liked the idea of it there when I took it, but I'm rethinking that now.
 
Or maybe move the camera to the side of it so you can tell what it is? I wasn't sure until you said something lol.
 
Or maybe move the camera to the side of it so you can tell what it is? I wasn't sure until you said something lol.
I think i'll move to the right all together. That parking lot on the left is boring to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom