Took a walk in my neighborhood today, took some pics, C&C please?

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm still really new at photography, please let me know what I can do to be better. It was a beautifull day outside, so I grabed the camera (Canon A630) and wen't for a walk....
The only thing photoshoped is the cropping & border's... except the last one. C&C please!

sign1.jpg

sand1.jpg

flower1.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

sign2-1.jpg

I took this one tonight of my grape vine, figured I'd put it up before my thread disappears forever with no replys... :sad:
vine1.jpg

i liked almost all of them, didnt really care for the flower ones as much because some of them seemed a tad out of focus, but i really like that phone pole ones (the second ) i really like your color style...

Thanks, I don't like the white flowers too much because yeah, they were out of focus... I like the first pole/sign one the best of all of them. Don't know why... just do.

Any suggestions on how to improve for future shots?

the 1st pic is very nice, the reflexion on the plate, it looks lubed'up, it is also the only one i like...

the others except the 2nd one, are missing in sharpness and both of the white flowers are out of focus

the 1st pic is very nice, the reflexion on the plate, it looks lubed'up, it is also the only one i like...

the others except the 2nd one, are missing in sharpness and both of the white flowers are out of focus

I agree, what can I do (could I have done) for them to be better?

...color and exposure, you've certainly tackled that issue!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back