What's new

Took this, this evening C&C

kelli_anne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4542389518_fba945b88c.jpg



Tell me what you think!!
 
Hello Kelli

I think the angle is a "standard" angle, which does not do much for the different aspects the wood frame here presents.

I would go back to the location and

1. change my angle, taking it from a multitude of positions

2. also work it from different distances (you may be a little too close in your shot)

3. try this in b&w. I think the wood grain and texture would work well with it




if you decide to go back, let us see...
 
I think the main problem with this shot is that the lines lead out of the edge of the frame, where there is empty space at the start. I think it would work a lot better if there was space to the left where the lines lead to, and cropped in tighter on the right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom