C cherrymoose TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 0 Location Berkeley, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 #1 Feedback? -Emma
O outdoorlover TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 #2 electrical wires are every where they aren't needed. Looks great to me
C cherrymoose TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 0 Location Berkeley, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Ah, I know. I might have to crop that part out. Thank you for the comment!
firemedic0135 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 #4 Must have taken the wires out??that or I am blind.Nice pic. I like it.
C cherrymoose TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 0 Location Berkeley, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Nope, there's one thick wire at the top right corner by the tree, actually. :] And thanks!