What's new

toooommaaaatttooooo

sarallyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
552
Reaction score
4
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was fooling around with some film just to see if I like it or not... which I dunno if I do. it saturates pretty nicely, but I don't think it's worth it. $14 for 4 rolls... eh.

1
harvest002.jpg


2
harvest009.jpg


3 (tomatoes are soft)
harvest010.jpg



4
harvest008.jpg
 
Weird, I was also thinking of photographing tomatoes, although in my kitchen :)

I like the first one, it really makes me feel that I'm standing right there looking at the tomatoes. Not sure what to tell you about the film... The colours look vibrant yet natural.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom