What's new

TopSail Island

I like the composition - especially how you line the horizon up with the bottom of the rails rather than the top.

My only complaint is I can't figure out where the focus point is. I'm guessing somewhere about the break where the stairs start, but nothing really looks like it's in focus to me.
 
My taste would have been a huge love for the image without the blue shadow line.
 
My taste would have been a huge love for the image without the blue shadow line.

GG,

The shadows from the banister? I'm going to reshoot this tonight with a long exposure to hopefully get rid of the shadows !
 
I agree with GG on the shadow from the banister. I'd love to see your results from tonight's attempt!
 
Neighbors had their lights on at night no luck. Unfortunately the shadow is there throughout the day. I was going for a long exposure but it didn't work with the neighbors light shining on.

Anyhow here is another go

2.

Long Exposure by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom