What's new

Topsy Turvey

Diana G

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Feedback is appreciated :sillysmi:

CIMG4926.jpg
 
For me it's just a snapshot without a real sense of purpose with a wacky angle thrown in to make it appear something more.
 
For me it's just a snapshot without a real sense of purpose with a wacky angle thrown in to make it appear something more.
I agree. There's no real point in the picture that's actually focused either... not that I can see anyway... so maybe if there *were* a little focus somewhere instead of total blur, it would be better?


I agree that there isn't really a point to this picture. It was completely random. I was in the passenger seat when I took this photo. Just thought it was different and wanted to see what people thought. Thanks for the feedback!
 
Use camera tilt in certain situations to accent lines and motion, but try to not make the viewer have a sense that they are falling off the frame.
 
Use camera tilt in certain situations to accent lines and motion, but try to not make the viewer have a sense that they are falling off the frame.

But that's half the fun :lmao:
I know what you mean though. This was a random shot, but viewing it more...definitely didn't turn out the way I thought it would. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom