What's new

Toronto At Dusk

GoM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Self-explanatory, really...

gradient.jpg


building.jpg


sleeps.jpg
 
Nicely done, Stu. Although I like the colour of the sky and those wispy clouds in the first shot, I really like the lights and reflection (and curving clouds) in the third shot.
 
Nicely done, Stu. Although I like the colour of the sky and those wispy clouds in the first shot, I really like the lights and reflection (and curving clouds) in the third shot.

I agree...every shot could be better, but I do like the third one the most...hey, maybe some evenign this summer me + you + mystery people x could get down to the docks area at sunset? That's where I was for this, and I got moderately talked to by a security gaurd on my way out, but I'm sure you guys know of some spots I don't yet, as this was really my first time getting out.

Even if that doesn't happen, we need another meetup before the summer's out and I go back to school!
 
Awesome shots, I've always wanted to take pictures like that of Vancouver. What were the settings for those shots?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom