What's new

Toronto At Night

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AE1_0601_zps038c20c0.jpg


AE1_0602_zpsf7cebbb0.jpg


AE1_0604_zps8c8cbb20.jpg
 
What settings did you shoot these at?
 
Great shots, what great clarity.
 
Great colors of the CN tower! I still remember going up to the top of that when I was about 9 years old. It was very windy :)
 
Great colors of the CN tower! I still remember going up to the top of that when I was about 9 years old. It was very windy :)
I live in Toronto for a while now and my work place is about 20 minutes from the tower but I am ashamed to admit I never been on the CN Tower LOL
 
Great colors of the CN tower! I still remember going up to the top of that when I was about 9 years old. It was very windy :)
I live in Toronto for a while now and my work place is about 20 minutes from the tower but I am ashamed to admit I never been on the CN Tower LOL

It's always that way - you're not a tourist so you don't ever remember to do touristy things in your own city :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom