What's new

Torre dei Scarperi at sunset, Dolomites

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,346
Location
Tuscany, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The beauty of the Dolomites isn't just in those few famous locations that we always see on social media. There is much more than that, there are so many incredible vistas and landscapes to photograph that it would take a lifetime to portray them all! This is Torre dei Scarperi at sunset, 16 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 90mm and my Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1DII1_00190.jpg


Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
 
Remarkable. Very beautiful, I'd love to camp up there for just one night.
 
Remarkable. Very beautiful, I'd love to camp up there for just one night.

Thank you very much Kirk, glad you enjoyed it! :) Camping is surely a great way to experience the landscape, sadly I don't think you'd be allowed to camp in that particular spot, though. Best regards,

Vieri
 
Beautiful. May I ask why the long shutter speed and filter?
 
And absolutely stunning image, well done


Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..
 
Beautiful. May I ask why the long shutter speed and filter?

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it :) ND filter to slow down the clouds, Grad ND to balance the exposure.

And absolutely stunning image, well done

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom