What's new

Tortured 4 women in the heat to get this :)

That's what I'm talking about!

Very good.
 
Wonderful idea and great execution! Bravo!
 
$image.webpIn an otherwise wonderful image, I think you need to clean up some of your post work.

Areas marked in red were either missed while working on the background, or not done tight enough, leaving either grey areas, or grey "halos". I'd clean up that mess of flyaway hair in the missed grey section upper left, and I'd lighten the background at the yellow arrow, to make her rouged cheek pop. Right now it blends, because the values are too similar.

I also have a slight issue with the eyes. Were the "cat" eye shapes added in post? They are at an angle, which could be fine, but the are angled the same direction. Nature would call for symmetry, and the angles would be opposing.

I'd also clone out the single hair across her forehead.
 
View attachment 65882In an otherwise wonderful image, I think you need to clean up some of your post work.

Areas marked in red were either missed while working on the background, or not done tight enough, leaving either grey areas, or grey "halos". I'd clean up that mess of flyaway hair in the missed grey section upper left, and I'd lighten the background at the yellow arrow, to make her rouged cheek pop. Right now it blends, because the values are too similar.

I also have a slight issue with the eyes. Were the "cat" eye shapes added in post? They are at an angle, which could be fine, but the are angled the same direction. Nature would call for symmetry, and the angles would be opposing.

I'd also clone out the single hair across her forehead.

^^^I need say nothing. You hit everything I was thinking... The eyes were the first thing I saw when I looked at the image larger.

You're right though, it is great otherwise... and definitely much higher quality an execution that we're generally used to seeing here (not that there's anything wrong with people starting out an learning... it's just cool to see stuff like this once in a while. :sexywink: )
 
View attachment 65882In an otherwise wonderful image, I think you need to clean up some of your post work.

Areas marked in red were either missed while working on the background, or not done tight enough, leaving either grey areas, or grey "halos". I'd clean up that mess of flyaway hair in the missed grey section upper left, and I'd lighten the background at the yellow arrow, to make her rouged cheek pop. Right now it blends, because the values are too similar.

I also have a slight issue with the eyes. Were the "cat" eye shapes added in post? They are at an angle, which could be fine, but the are angled the same direction. Nature would call for symmetry, and the angles would be opposing.

I'd also clone out the single hair across her forehead.

And that is why I love this forum

Oh and they were contacts :)

Thank you Bitter for your honesty and help

:)
 
I like the original image, this is for me quite good example how to make from pretty woman a repulsive one. :D (By my idea, other people may have different opinion. :confused:) If you think you need improvement, do it with your light setup. This:
View attachment 65882In an otherwise wonderful image, I think you need to clean up some of your post work.

Areas marked in red were either missed while working on the background, or not done tight enough, leaving either grey areas, or grey "halos". I'd clean up that mess of flyaway hair in the missed grey section upper left, and I'd lighten the background at the yellow arrow, to make her rouged cheek pop. Right now it blends, because the values are too similar.

I also have a slight issue with the eyes. Were the "cat" eye shapes added in post? They are at an angle, which could be fine, but the are angled the same direction. Nature would call for symmetry, and the angles would be opposing.

I'd also clone out the single hair across her forehead.

^^^I need say nothing. You hit everything I was thinking... The eyes were the first thing I saw when I looked at the image larger.

You're right though, it is great otherwise... and definitely much higher quality an execution that we're generally used to seeing here (not that there's anything wrong with people starting out an learning... it's just cool to see stuff like this once in a while. :sexywink: )
is exactly, what makes digital for me a suspect. In PP the pixels are changed in the way the creator thinks reality should look like. It is creative, but is also an attribute of painting, not a photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom