Ec1981 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2014 Messages 283 Reaction score 59 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2014 #1 These are pics of the moon I took last night and the last one was taken with my telescope and it was 30 degrees so my telescope was fogging and I had a hard time getting a good shot, anyway it was very beautiful and I enjoyed it so much
These are pics of the moon I took last night and the last one was taken with my telescope and it was 30 degrees so my telescope was fogging and I had a hard time getting a good shot, anyway it was very beautiful and I enjoyed it so much
480sparky45 45 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2014 #2 I had to give up just past the half-way point as my objective was covered with frost.
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2014 #3 I should finish editing mine. Wow I feel lazy today...
SCraig Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 12, 2011 Messages 6,474 Reaction score 2,451 Location Nashville, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2014 #4 I didn't even bother since it was pouring down rain here ;(
R rasmussen4 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2008 Messages 26 Reaction score 5 Location Seattle Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2014 #5 I had a clear sky, and then by the time the eclipse was up and going, I didn't. Thank you seattle...
snerd Anti-Dentite Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 14, 2013 Messages 4,030 Reaction score 1,482 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2014 #6 I was all ready, tripod, 7D, 150-500, midnight local, laid down to wait for 2:30am................. woke up at 10 this morning LOL!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, there's still October.
I was all ready, tripod, 7D, 150-500, midnight local, laid down to wait for 2:30am................. woke up at 10 this morning LOL!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, there's still October.