Total Land

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
I've uploaded most of my previously posted land pictures now with maybe a new one or two. I just realised that people who have looked at Wood earlier might not have realised that there was now more to see.
I will be adding more pictures to the gallery as and when but I will flag it up when I do.

http://ertzvanental.fotopic.net/

Click on the thumbnails to get galleries or bigger images.
Sorry they look a bit soft but this site resizes images too (but not as arbitrarily as Photobucket)

nice collection of landscaoes hertz! i do recall seeing one or two of those before! love the "landscape ermine way" looks like fog! or low mist, brilliant mood!! :thumbup:

The Ermine Way shot... it had just snowed realy heavily but then warmed up so much the snow melted within 15 minutes. That mist was steam coming up off the land. It was so dense I couldn't see the road so stopped and saw that.
That shot was also the first picture I'd ever taken with a DSLR. Nothing to this Photography lark...

Grrr. I wanted to be the FIRST here this year to post a potato field...!:grumpy:

Hey, I don't mean this: great photos!!! :thumbsup:
Don't you long for a bit of sunshine here and there? I do! And warmer weather...

Most reactions

Back