What's new

Totally Neglected (8 pic's)

I'm really glad your active again here, love your vision man ! Good stuff here as always Randog.
 
Nice!!! It's too bad about the owner not selling the ELC. Someone would love to restore this car back to it's original condition. Great BW photos and angles...
 
I like the series of photos that you show to us. You have used a great treatment, to accompany these details by this car. Greetings from Spain.
 
M @ k o said:
I'm really glad your active again here, love your vision man ! Good stuff here as always Randog.
It's great to be back, Thanks some much for such an awesome comment! It means a great deal to me and gives encouragement to do more.

Thank-you all for your wonderful feedback!:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom