----F Stop : 4.5
[ ]
>>
::
<<
:

Nice picture. Kind of sad.

Dani

This is a beautiful photo, very much to my heart's content: the window alone (I love windows and have a whole collection of just part-wall-and-a-window-photos) and the texture of the building and this lovely light. I doubt we in our regions ever get this quality of light, seems like our light here in north-west Europe is always kind of muted compared to this.

Yes I agree. this is a most wonderful image to look at. It imparts a lot of feeling.

Two things I notice right off the bat. One is the excess yellow, I can only wonder what you would 'FEEL" when you take some of the yellow out ?

It does have a nice "warm' feeling about it. I am NOT saying it is the WRONG color, but that a COLDER color would / might impart a different feeling?

The depth of field was the first thing I noticed. when you have razor sharpness everywhere in that image. IT TENDS to show more TEXTURE, everwhere. Texture with detail.

GREAT COMPOSITION. "Well done"!

I like this one! :) Although there is not much to see, you still keep looking at the picture. I think this one will do great in B&W, you will get a totally different feeling.

Nice picture though.

Most reactions

Back