What's new

Touched The Light

Sultan AlZaabi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
UAE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D200
NIKKOR AF-S VR 70-200mm f2.8G IF-ED SWM
.​

:
>>
..
::
<<
[ ]
-----
gallery2007-11.jpg

-----
White Balance : Daylight
-------ISO : 100
--------Length : 120mm
-------Exposure : 1/100sec
----F Stop : 4.5
[ ]
>>
::
..
<<
:
​



.​
 
This is a beautiful photo, very much to my heart's content: the window alone (I love windows and have a whole collection of just part-wall-and-a-window-photos) and the texture of the building and this lovely light. I doubt we in our regions ever get this quality of light, seems like our light here in north-west Europe is always kind of muted compared to this.
 
Yes I agree. this is a most wonderful image to look at. It imparts a lot of feeling.

Two things I notice right off the bat. One is the excess yellow, I can only wonder what you would 'FEEL" when you take some of the yellow out ?

It does have a nice "warm' feeling about it. I am NOT saying it is the WRONG color, but that a COLDER color would / might impart a different feeling?

The depth of field was the first thing I noticed. when you have razor sharpness everywhere in that image. IT TENDS to show more TEXTURE, everwhere. Texture with detail.

GREAT COMPOSITION. "Well done"!
 
I like this one! :) Although there is not much to see, you still keep looking at the picture. I think this one will do great in B&W, you will get a totally different feeling.

Nice picture though.
 
Oh wow. How nice? I really like it. It makes you wonder what's on the other side of the window. Good job.
 
beautiful picture. The color is so intense and the shadows just perfect
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom