jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some developer purchase a small bit of land that was behind some business and built these ugly, in my opinion, townhomes. The roofs have a patio for outdoor relaxing and viewing the lake. In the USD $1 Million range. I liked the afternoon shadows on the bridge, so I tried to compose something.

jan13202402 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jan13202403 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Housing is the issue now. Like this treatment. Maybe a project for you to document how developers choose sites and how they intend to integrate them with existing communities? Big issue in my 'hood.

Nice set.... :encouragement:
Thanks!
Housing is the issue now. Like this treatment. Maybe a project for you to document how developers choose sites and how they intend to integrate them with existing communities? Big issue in my 'hood.
Thank you! Personally, I think they are overbuilding around here. There are new apartment and single family developments popping up all over the place here. And they are expensive.

Bright sunny days are not the kindest so it takes a bit of imagination like making good use of the inevitable shadows as you have done here. Nice images.

Yep, those are some ugly buildings...

I like the second one, nice capturing the pattern of the shadows.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back