TPF Across America: The Journey of One Lens Across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'll have a couple of pics up soon, as well as ship the lens tomorrow! Unfortunately, I'll only have 1 or 2 pics to post, my camera starting having a shutter issue, and I've sent it off for repair at Nikon:( What a bummer.

Sorry to hear about your camera problems

Hey guys, I'll have a couple of pics up soon, as well as ship the lens tomorrow! Unfortunately, I'll only have 1 or 2 pics to post, my camera starting having a shutter issue, and I've sent it off for repair at Nikon:( What a bummer.

Thats such a bummer! So sorry to hear that.

Mark

Sent my address. I'm really sorry to hear that you're having shutter issues. Maybe if this is still going when you get your camera back from Nikon we could cycle it back through you? Perhaps? Maybe?

It would only be fair if his name was placed at the bottom of the list as it sits now. I would be open to giving him a second chance, however. Let me know. :thumbsup:

Mark

It would only be fair if his name was placed at the bottom of the list as it sits now. I would be open to giving him a second chance, however. Let me know. :thumbsup:

Mark

I'd gladly take another shot at it! I hope my camera makes it back as soon as possible!

I put your name at the end of the list. Good luck with your camera! :thumbsup:

Mark

From now on, for everyone, could you please PM me or write on here the day you recieve the lens and send it out? This way, I can maintain the OP as to who the new lensholder is and when the previous person is complete?

Thanks,
Mark

This is sooo F-ING COOL! Too bad you guys don't ship to Canada, I would be SO down to do this! Props to Derrel for the donation of the lens, and ofcourse to Markw who is leading this thing. Awesome photos so far guys.

This HDR is the all I was able to get with the lens before my camera quit on me. Sorry for the delay with the lens, and lack of photos...I really look forward to getting a second go-round with it!! Also, my apologies for the watermark, I am using a trial version of Photomatix for my HDR work.

CreepyHouseHDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back