TPF Across America: The Journey of One Lens Across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lens must be cursed, just in time for Halloween. Seriously, though, my two day trip out of town has turned into almost two weeks. The lens is safe and sound at my neighbors and I will be back late Friday/early Saturday. I apologize for slowing things up, but work has to take precedence. I've contact Boomer for an address and will get the lens out as soon as possible once I get back to town. Again, I'm sorry for the delay.

I am very anxious to get this lens in my hands! Autumn leaves are are going to be in full burst in 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately I do not think I will have the lens by then :(

This is honestly the coolest idea ever... I sent a PM to the OP to see if I could join in if ya'll don't mind having me. :thumbsup:

Got the tracking number for the lens! Thanks, AnotherChris. Should be here tomorrow afternoon :) BUT I am going to Michigan for the weekend and I'm leaving early tomorrow morning :( So I wont get to use it this weekend. I'll have to wait till i get back.

Can't wait though! Should be fun.

Wish I could take part in this (get my D90 today) hate that the last lens got effed up in Australia.

Never mind :)

Everyone, dont forget to upload the photos to the flickr pool! Its exciting to know that this is still getting around! :)

Mark

I'm real excited to see some more pictures from this group... I know I'm not going to get the lens in time, but I wish I was going to have it the week of November 15th. I'll be in Quincy, Ca for work, which is one of my most favorite places to take pictures (that I've been to).

Has the information on post #1 been updated? How much longer do I have to wait? :twiddles thumbs:

I downloaded the trail of the new nik hdr software. Took some shots for hdr when I had the lens but couldnt get the way I would like but I have to say I like this software. Figured Id through it up and give everyone something new to look at since no one has posted anything in a while. Those people really bug me but I cant photoshop worth a dam.

160_HDR.jpg

As far as I know, the info on the OP is up-to-date.

Thanks for posting the photo! Surprisingly, the posting of resulting photos is what is slacking with this project. I thought if anything that would have been the most responsive part. Now we need it on the pool and geotagged. :wink:

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back