TPF Calender

Would you be interested in a TPF calendar?

• Not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a better idea - post it below!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Digital Matt said:
I have a suggestion. The photo for each month should represent that month, that season, be it weather, activities, sports, holidays, whatever fits that month/time of year. We have a contest and people submit photos for whatever month, and we all vote on the best photos for each month, and then make it and sell it.

What was that Matt? Did I hear correctly? Did you just say you were gonna pose for our calendar? :) :) :)

We could have a big 12 stage contest for this years, and start with the monthly contests next month so we can have them all ready to print by December and have them out before the beginning of the year. The contests could run Nov - Oct every year for the calender.

I think this is a great idea! I'm in for sure!

Awesome idea Scott! What if we got one ready for 2005, by picking from the critique forum and some sort of poll, maybe the admin and mods could select those that go to vote.

Oh, and Id buy probably a couple.

I say we submit photos and get D Matt to "tweak" them.

Big Mike said:
I say we submit photos and get D Matt to "tweak" them.

Heh, I think I'm "tweaked" out :p I'm at work, and the boss sent down 85 photos from a party, and some of his boat for me to retouch. It took over 3 hours of color correcting, lens dirt removal, exposure correction, and sharpening. I think I'm blind :p

Here's a way we could do it easily I think. Start a photo theme for each month. Everyone dig up your best photos that represent that month and post them in the photo theme. At the end of this month Chase can add a poll to the theme and make a thread with thumbs and numbers, and we can vote like that. I think people should post photos to every month's theme, but no person should have more than 1 image on the calendar. Sound good / fair?

Digital Matt said:
Here's a way we could do it easily I think. Start a photo theme for each month. Everyone dig up your best photos that represent that month and post them in the photo theme. At the end of this month Chase can add a poll to the theme and make a thread with thumbs and numbers, and we can vote like that. I think people should post photos to every month's theme, but no person should have more than 1 image on the calendar. Sound good / fair?

I think that's a fantastic idea!

Digital Matt said:

Sounds like a great idea to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back