Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Meet Daan from the Netherlands :)

3315_1.jpg

(small format, 50mm, f/1.8)

the expression is good, but i don't like that sort of light near his cheek..can you eliminate it? and the white part on the top..could you replace it with black?

Arual°;1264845 said:
the expression is good, but i don't like that sort of light near his cheek..can you eliminate it? and the white part on the top..could you replace it with black?

I usually do not do that much editing (as in cloning things) .. but I agree that flare is a bit annoying.

[EDIT:] Changed that, removed some of the disturbing light.

I think it's a little too close and too centered for my taste. I like the contrast and tones that you have though.

I think it's a little too close and too centered for my taste. I like the contrast and tones that you have though.

I saw no reason to put the image out of balance by moving his face further off centre. But as you say, this is a question of taste.

But why too close? ;) It is a close-up after all :)

I'm not sure... like your one of the other guy worked that close. For this one... its like woah. back up buddy. *laugh* Might just be me :D

I like it, I think it has character...he is like saying "hey"...I dunno, I think its funny. Made me smile

This is nice, I like it. You've caught the personality of him and the contrast is good. I think making the lighting just a bit less harsh might improve the photo a bit, drawing less attention to his forehead. I also like the shallow DOF.:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back