TPF Monthly Photo Challenge--OCTOBER 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about a week left before this month's challenge closes!! We have some good entries, but there is room for plenty more!!

Don't wait until Halloween to try to get your entry done; that would be a SCARY bad idea! :watermelon::peach::strawberry::apple::ghost:

P.S. Why did I use so many fruit emojis? Because there is NO pumpkin emoji, that's why. WHY is there no pumpkin emoji??? Oh, and the ghost? That was because

Hopefully I can shoot mine tomorrow :)

Cheers

Just about a week left before this month's challenge closes!! We have some good entries, but there is room for plenty more!!

Don't wait until Halloween to try to get your entry done; that would be a SCARY bad idea! :watermelon::peach::strawberry::apple::ghost:

P.S. Why did I use so many fruit emojis? Because there is NO pumpkin emoji, that's why. WHY is there no pumpkin emoji??? Oh, and the ghost? That was because

No, there isn't a scary jack-o-lantern pumpkin, but there is a clown. ;)

:watermelon::peach::strawberry::apple::ghost:

Look closely, those aren't fruits.
They're dressed up pumpkins.

Max

You're late, you're late, for a very important date!! :icon_albino:

Well, there's still time, if you hurry! But don't like the Queen of Hearts or the Mad Hatter get you confused so you lose track of time.

The entry period for this month's challenge ends at the stroke of midnight on HALLOWEEN. Of course, I fully intend to be asleep when that moment rolls around, so you might get away with a few minutes--but don't push your luck! :D

We've got quite a few entries already, but there's room for ONE more. Maybe two. ;)

Oh, also:
I've sent confirmation emails to all that entered (except for one disqualified photo). If you believe you entered the contest and have not received an email from me, either PM me or email me, so I can double-check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back