What's new

tpf nyc meetup pics...

i wanted to come to this one when the talks first started! looks like everyone had a great time

great shots!

if there is ever a philly meet...ill be there
 
27. Unimaximum was checking out the lensbaby
_MG_9349t-vi.jpg
 
28. Mistah GQ :) on Roosevelt Island. Queensboro bridge in the background.
_MG_9507t-vi.jpg


29. Paley Park
_MG_9439t_2-vi.jpg


30.
_MG_9391t-vi.jpg
 
First of all... #23.... :drool:

Looks like your starting to use your lensbaby more too eh :lol:. Thanks for sharing the peeps of tpf, cant wait to see what the others got!
 
thanks for sharing those pics!!! great to see you guys!!!
 
No worries about the name. Almost everyone spells it wrong. :lol: Awesome shots! I can't wait to see more. :D
 
Aw man these are awesome! It's really funny seeing the pics and remembering all the sites where we took photos. I love those lensbaby portrait shots of me!

I'm going to drop my slide film off at the lab tomorrow afternoon so I should have it ready to post by Wednesday. I processed all my B&W at school today, and have a few good shots but nothing all too special. I think I have most of my best stuff on the Velvia rolls I shot on Saturday. I can't wait to see them :)
 
How old are you Unimaxium?
I never knew you were younger... lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom