What's new

tpf nyc meetup pics...

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
8,345
Reaction score
69
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
awesome day. fortunate to have met some really sweet ppl!!
here are few warm up shots:

1. Jeff Canes - Central Park
_MG_9323t_1-vi.jpg


2. Traci - Central Park
_MG_9344t-vi.jpg


3. Unimaximum - Central Park
_MG_9346t-vi.jpg


4. Paul Ron - Central Park
_MG_9334t_1-vi.jpg


4. Ever camera shy Carolyn :), photogodesses daughter!
_MG_9382t-vi.jpg


5. Motorola Vs Nokia. ;)
_MG_9383t-vi.jpg


6. stranger in Central Park
_MG_9372t-vi.jpg


7. Central Park
_MG_9375t-vi.jpg
 
More...more...more! Nice to see my daughter Carole-Ann having so much fun. :roll: I'm surprised you actually got a photo of her without her hand in front of her face. :lol:
 
Awesome photos! I'm so sorry we weren't able to make it to this trip! Next time we will be there, with the baby on the outside! I'm glad you are having a good time and I look forward to more pics. And I agreee...great hat, Jeff!
 
Yay, yay, yay! :boogie:
The first photos of the NYC Meet-Up are beginning to show. Yuppiduh! :boogie:
I had waited for these all day long, now they are here ---- and I want more! :D
Anyone has taken a photo of Mr Alexander? Please? :biggrin:

One day in my life...
...eventually...
...who knows when? ...
...also I...
...will make it to...
New York - New York! *yearning*
 
Corry, I guess you could! :)
Alison, no need to be sorry!! You'd have been exhausted. We walked for miles. :)
pg, sorry for misspelling her name!! :oops:
LaFoto, we were taking pics left and right, so I'm sure I am in one of those. :)

Thanks for the comments everyone. Few more...

8.
_MG_9388t-vi.jpg


9.
_MG_9389t-vi.jpg


10.
_MG_9396t-vi.jpg


11.
_MG_9401t-vi.jpg


12.
_MG_9421t_1-vi.jpg


13.
_MG_9449t-vi.jpg


14. en route Roosevelt Island. You can see the UN building on the right.
_MG_9478t-vi.jpg


15. Traci taking care of the details
_MG_9469t-vi.jpg


16.
_MG_9493t-vi.jpg


17.
_MG_9496t-vi.jpg


18.
_MG_9508t-vi.jpg


19.
_MG_9515t-vi.jpg


20.
_MG_9516t-vi.jpg


21. Paley Park. You are right in the middle of the city and can hear nothing but the sound of the falls. I can't thank Paul enough for showing us this lil heaven. :thumbup:
_MG_9443t_2-vi.jpg


22. Paley Park
_MG_9451t-vi.jpg


22. Manhattan has more taxi cabs than people.
_MG_9457t-vi.jpg


23.
_MG_9426-vi.jpg


24. Winter clothing
_MG_9431t-vi.jpg


25.
_MG_9467t-vi.jpg


26.
_MG_9464t-vi.jpg


I shall torture you no more! :)
 
These are NO torture!!!

They are a bit many to comment on each of them, though I would like to, and they are all a huge pleasure to look at! :D Aren't meet-ups fun?????
 
nice series Dan and good to see everyone! the last four of the second set are awesome! that pigeon shot is cool!
 
Great series! :thumbup: Would have SO loved to have been there.

Looking forward to seeing more! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom