TPF Photo Challenge -March '13- "New Beginning"

welp ... I sent in my entry. I hope I did it right! :) woohooooooooo!

Im waiting until the very last minute...

I was going to wait too but I tried something early that I decided if all else fails I would use it, if something comes up in the next couple days I may trade it out ;)

I'm in the same boat. I submitted something but I wasn't as happy with it as I'd like to be. Still hoping a new beginning jumps out at me.:no smile:

TWO DAYS LEFT PEOPLE!!!! :)

It's the weekend! A GREAT time to make it happen!

Come on out! Crush the competition!

:lol:

So, if we phuque up the editing on the night and try again tomorrow, will the first entry be replaced?

I done something wrong tonight, packing for the beach tomorrow, drinking tequila tonight and might have time tomorrow AM to re-edit.

Whaddaya think? Just say screw it and go? That's my thoughts. << Led Zep blasting in the background>>

So, if we phuque up the editing on the night and try again tomorrow, will the first entry be replaced?

I done something wrong tonight, packing for the beach tomorrow, drinking tequila tonight and might have time tomorrow AM to re-edit.

Whaddaya think? Just say screw it and go? That's my thoughts. << Led Zep blasting in the background>>

hhahah... yup, a new submission will replace the older one. just re-submit.

Cool. I have no idea if tomorrow will ever come, much less another edit, but the original full size is pretty good. The down size sucks.

700 pix on the long side? GTFOOH. :biglaugh:

Just wrapped up the shoot...

Cool. I have no idea if tomorrow will ever come, much less another edit, but the original full size is pretty good. The down size sucks.

hehehe... if people have a hard time with that we can always bump it up. I just don't want 36MP images being tossed at me. :)

Just wrapped up the shoot...

Sweet!

LAST DAY FOLKS!!!

Blech. Looks like I'm not gonna get mine in. I've had a Murphy's Law series of mishaps--got sick, then "lost" my tripod quick-release plate for two weeks. Finally found it, but now I seem to have misplaced an item that is pretty much the central aspect of my photo--without it, there is just no point to the picture.

I know WHEN I moved it--two days ago, so I could put my Macbook in that spot and work on some pictures. But WHERE I moved it to is a complete mystery so far. If it shows up after I get home from church and Easter dinner, I'll try to get some kind of shot in before the deadline. If not...well, not like it was gonna be that well executed anyway. It *was* a good idea, though. ;)

hehehe... if people have a hard time with that we can always bump it up. I just don't want 36MP images being tossed at me. :)
In that case, perhaps put the limit on the file size, rather than the image dimensions. Or up the image dimension max, plus add a file size max.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back