TPF Photo Challenge -March '13- "New Beginning"

^ hmmmmm a month is a long time...

True - under some circumstances it is a long time, and under others it's a blink of an eye...

I can't remember if I entered my photo or not. :confused: I knew that Friday was my only chance to enter because I was leaving town the next morning. But at some point in the night things got a little fuzzy <hiccup>.

The whip was the only reason I entered.

Don't judge me.

Lol!

True - under some circumstances it is a long time, and under others it's a blink of an eye...

Yes! For me it's the latter.

I can't remember if I entered my photo or not. :confused: I knew that Friday was my only chance to enter because I was leaving town the next morning. But at some point in the night things got a little fuzzy <hiccup>.

Yyyyeah. You need to drink less... Or more.:)

I know, right? :lol:

BTW, ordering by name it appears we have 19 submissions!

out of 143,000 members? I like my chances...:)

So when and where do we vote? :D I've never done this here before.

When is the April Challenge coming up?

edit: Sorry, did not check the stickies!

And the winner of the first re-annualized monthly regulatory monkey penguin barf slobber challenge of the month is...

#10 - NEW BEGINNINGS

by...

leeroix

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Now everyone else out your damned selves. :)

(next time I really need to make sure we just have 1 thread... maybe 2.) :lol:

Am I permitted to outing anybody running past me to the completion line? Principles are noiseless on that, so I figure with the expectation that I'm not gotten, its everything great.

Actually, chance to put the reasoning top on, unite it to the heightened voltage thought generator....

Wow, and likely a moronic address brought on by my absence of cautious perusing, yet is there a farthest point of submissions for every publication?

What the heck?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back