Trà Mi

I'm not a pro, but here's what I see. The pose looks a little unnatural in 4. Maybe it would have worked a little better if her hand was in her hair or behind her head with her other hand on her hip? I prefer 5 over 4, but I'm a smile guy. I think a smile would have worked well in number 5. I love your work. Those are the things I would recommend if I were looking for things. Have a great Thanksgiving!

any thoughts on the #4 #5?

only one that is postable on the forum....:801:

I think, judging from the first few, that her skin tone is getting a yellow/warmer cast from the wall.
most notably in #4, not as much in #5.

Last edited:
ya, a lot of yellow in #4 that I could've corrected but was tired and missed it when doing my edit.

#3 Is the winner for me! And I like the bruise on her shin, to me it shows she's the really deal, and not just posing with a soccer ball!:)

She's given me some varied looks and is fairly photogenic. Funny how some models really produce more consistent keepers than others and it's got nothing to do with physical attribute.

I think the photo on post #20 would look better a little darker, (it may be my monitor though) other than that looks great, and so do the others!
I want to like the last one, but I can see your reflection in her eye, and it bugs me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back