tractor and goose c 'n' c

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LeylandTractorBid.jpg

GooseBid.jpg

The second one is pretty nice. As far as the first one goes I would have taken it landscape style and left room in front of the tractor instead of below as you have it here. Most people want to see where something in motion is going not where they have been.

I like the comp on the goose. Tractor doesn't do much for me. What's the story on that church off in the distance? Looks old.

i actuallydidnt likthe landscape ones and deleted them!

it dates back to 13th century originaly i believe. i just accross the road me, there are older ones nearby though. Its not easy to get a decent shot of it tho as its surrounded by trees on most sides and the other side i cant get far enuf away with my lens to get it all in!

it dates back to 13th century originaly i believe. i just accross the road me, there are older ones nearby though

How awesome is that? Over here in the colonies, we gush over a building that's 150 years old! :lol: Seriously, that church was built before the Americas were even "discovered" by the western Europeans. It is difficult for us to comprehend the kind of history that you have over there.

i can appreciate that...We See these old buildings and little fields all day and they dont seem very ispiring to shoot! no dramatic landscapes he in warwickshire like in the US of A!!

here u go this is the oldest i warwickshire. 1200 yrs old
DSC_0015.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back